Friday, August 21, 2015

Northern States Road Trip (Day 5 - My feet are tired!)

This morning we started out with a heavy breakfast at Yolk to give us plenty of fuel for all the walking we would do.
Navy Pier
Navy Pier
Look!  Birds!
For you, Nate.
Chicago Children's Museum








The Chicago Tribune building contains parts of many famous buildings/locations from around the world.

Salt Lake City Temple

I love the architecture in Chicago.



Is that the name of the future President of the United States behind us?  :)

The view from Willis Tower (formerly the Sears Tower)


Oh no you don't!  You're not leaving me out here on my own.

Buckingham Fountain


One of the coolest fountains I've seen.  The faces change and move every few minutes.
Mom, I'm wet.
The Bean

Family selfie!  Because there certainly isn't anyone around to take the picture for us.
After soaking his shorts in the fountain.

Free concert at Millennium Park......and a very religious concert at that.

 I'll follow you...
 ...now you follow me.
 Indeed.
 Hmm, so many options.
Behold!

Now we must rest our feet.  We're actually happy to be getting back in the van tomorrow.  Our day in Chicago was a success!  Once again the Lord blessed us with great weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment