Sunday, March 25, 2018

Future POTUS

The title of this blog post refers to my politically savvy wife, not the man standing next to her (although I wouldn't be surprised if Mitt became POTUS in the future as well).  I'm looking forward to being the First Gentleman in the White House at some point in the future, where I plan to work on my bowling skills, hang BYU-themed decorations, and take flying lessons from the Marine One pilots. For now, Sam is making connections.  She was recently selected as a state delegate for the upcoming Utah GOP caucus convention, where candidates for US Senate and US House of Representatives will be selected.  She met Mitt Romney this past Friday.
Front row, left side!

Side Note:  A colleague of mine used to joke with me about Mitt Romney.  "WWMD?," (What Would Mitt Do?") he would say.  "Would Mitt approve of that?"  "What would The Overlord say about that?"  "Does Mitt drink caffeine?"

No comments:

Post a Comment