Tuesday, March 13, 2018

California (Part 2)

Lizzie and Dan are eating Vegan these days.  This is Lizzie's açaí breakfast bowl.
Penny loves the swing.
Penny, Doogles, and Sam.


Doogles and Magnus
Naps.........wonderful things, they are.
They said "Cheese!" on command, but Penny saw her Mama just before the picture was taken.


"I want my Mama!"
Penny likes moving the fruit cart around the kitchen and putting teeth marks in some of the fruits.
Anders is good to entertain the kids.

Walking to a nearby river.

Skipping rocks
"Here I go!"

"Oh yeah!"
Sam made a bag out of one of Penny's blankets for us to transport rocks to our spot next to the river.
"Here, Dad.  Have a chip."
"A little closer."
"Closer."
"Almost there!"
"Just kidding.  It's mine."
I'm not a very good flosser.
The boys love little Penny.
Dad loves his little Penny.
I should mention that all of these fast-motion videos during our California trip were created by Lizzie.  Also, many of the photos in these blog posts were taken by Lizzie and Sam.  I steal the ones I like. :)
Lizzie made a delicious Vegan chili using three different kinds of beans, sweet potatoes, russet potatoes, mushrooms, onions, diced tomatoes, and various spices.

No comments:

Post a Comment