Friday, October 25, 2019

Chemo Treatment #2

"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."
- Philippians 4:13


--------------------

Update on baby Diana's bum:

Diana has teeth! I put my finger in Diana's mouth this week and felt two bottom teeth poking through the skin. Thanks to the breast milk donations and her teeth breaking through, Diana's bum is much better now and we have our cute, happy baby back.



--------------------

The following are examples of some of the (many!) items our wonderful friends and family members have sent to support Sam. Thank you for your continued kindness.



2 comments:

  1. I'm soooo sad for all you are going through, but so grateful to see you share how you are and your experiences. You amaze me and I have you in my prayers. Sending lots of love, Sam!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete