Monday, October 7, 2019

The guitar-playing narwhal

Douglas and Diana
I went to the dermatologist the other day. I told Sam this will be me visiting the dermatologist 10 years from now.
Feeding baby Diana. I have been taking the night-feeding duties lately, since Diana no longer breastfeeds. I love my baby, but I will admit I enjoy feeding her more during the day than at night. Once again, my admiration for mothers has increased.
Penny wants to be a narwhal for Halloween. She tried on her costume this week.


A guitar-playing narwhal. Is she flashing a gang sign at me? :)
These videos make me smile.


Sam and Diana
 Yesterday we went to Cinnamon Creek with Sam's family to see the salmon swimming up the creek.
Douglas, Kate, Clayton, Taylor, Penny
I'm told the salmon change to this red color while they spawn.
Diana enjoyed being outside.
 Spencer, Schofield, Jori
Family picture at Cinnamon Creek

No comments:

Post a Comment