Thursday, May 5, 2016

Out with the old, in with the new.

Tis true, my friends.  I purchased a smart phone.

 Grandma (Coombs) got a cute pic of Doogles at the park.
 This is one of Doogles' favorite rock-throwing locations.
 "Cheese!"
With Uncle Nate after a baseball game.
Helping Granny (Ogden) get some exercise at the church parking lot.
 We joined Grandma (Coombs) and Stacie at Nate's baseball game on Monday.  After the game we were standing around the car when Doogles began repeating something to Grandma and me.  After a few tries I realized he was pointing to his bum telling us that he had a poopy diaper.  Before I could ask him our traditional diaper-changing question ("Do you want Mama to change your diaper, or do you want Dada to change your diaper?") he immediately said, "Dada."  So I put him on the trunk and changed his diaper, with Stacie making sure he didn't fall off.  In this photo he is doing his old man laugh.
Just like his Dad..........when Dad was young.  I wish I could do that now.
 This morning Grandpa (Ogden) drove up and we went to the cemetery to see the graves of a couple of our ancestors - two of the first Ogdens to live in the city where we now live.
 While Sam and Grandpa explored the local museum I played with Doogles at a nearby park.

No comments:

Post a Comment