Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Douglas turns 2

Douglas likes to tell people (and things) "hello".
I bought a small camel dispenser in the Middle East and we tested it out with ranch dressing. It came out a bit slow.

Back hugs!
I took Douglas to story time at the library.
Visiting USU's Baby Animal Days





He loved his temporary sheep tattoo.


Early celebration of Douglas' 2nd birthday at Grandma and Grandpa Coombs' home.


 How old are you, Douglas?  "Six!"
"Aaaaaaaahaha.  I made a mess!"
 Masterpiece
"I'm six!"
He's a little sponge.  Learning more and more every day.
 Yesterday we drove to Granny and Grandpa (Ogden)'s home to play for a day.
"America!"
 "Uh, Dad?  Crepes for my birthday?  I'm not sure what to do."
 Today (11 May) Douglas turned two.  Gideon was with us at Granny and Grandpa's house.

 He tries to blow out the candles through his nose.

 "If I concentrate hard enough, this second candle will extinguish itself."

Sam and I left the little men with Granny and Grandpa and we visited the Provo City Center Temple.

For my east-coast friends who have not yet been inside a LDS (Mormon) temple, check out this website:  https://templeopenhouse.lds.org

The open house for the Philadelphia Temple is coming up in September.

No comments:

Post a Comment