Wednesday, February 10, 2016

We own a home!

We finalized our move this past week.  We are very happy to finally be settled in a home and finished with the moving process.
 After a very long day of moving, cleaning, and unpacking on Saturday, Douglas wanted to play.
So play we did.  Doogles loves all the new space he has to run around.
 After 30 minutes running all over downstairs I had absolutely zero energy left.  Here Douglas is wondering what happened.  Hey, I don't get two-hour naps in the afternoon........and I'm old. :)
 He likes backpack, which he calls a "taa...taa".

On Sunday we attended our new church group for the first time (we love our neighbors!), and then we had some family over for an early dinner.


"Let's see.....what would you like to eat?"
I'll close my eyes and tell you what we have for dinner.
This was supposed to be the adult table.  :)
Ari, is something wrong with your food?
Mom Ogden even made the trip in her state of semi-incapacitation.
Jude:  "No way!  Are you serious?"
Karsten:  "Totally."
Chillin'
Crawlin'
Huggin'
Lizzie and Denali
Douglas has become proficient at "cheesing" for the camera.
Dan must have said something shocking........or I'm having stomach issues.
Hello down there!
Playing underneath the stairs
Goofing off




 I had to add this one to the mix of photos.  Margaret snapped this picture the morning after we dropped Doogles off at her place prior to driving up to Lava Hot Springs last week.  This is one of the best "bed-head" photos of our little man.
And now I'm back in my second home.........the airport.  See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment