Sunday, May 18, 2014

One Week Old

They say that time flies when you're having fun.  I think time just flies, period.  Our little Douglas is one week old today, and what a week it has been!  We look forward to many more.

 He starts off in one position...
 ...and always ends up a bit lower.  Perhaps he's searching for food.  Perhaps he simply likes to curl up into the fetal position.  Either way, he's cute and cuddly!





LOVE



I know his BYU outfit is too big for him right now, but I couldn't resist.


1 comment:

  1. I love flipping through these. I'm envious of Douglas' chub. Jesper and I have set a goal that he is going to not only catch up to Doug, but beat him soundly in the chub department. Game on. :D I marvel all the time that you are FINALLY a Dad, Danny Boy. And I am so excited to watch it all unfolding. Thank heaven for technology! :)

    ReplyDelete