Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Fishing

 I drove up to Sundance with Jarem, Gideon, Maxwell, and Denali today to give the kids (Douglas, Penny, and Diana) their first fishing experience. They had a great time playing with their cousins and spending time in nature. Jarem caught one fish and the children got to feel it before they returned it to the water.

Jarem showing the kids how to prepare the fishing pole.

Penny, Douglas, Jarem, Maxwell
A couple of nearby cabin renters allowed us to use their swings and treehouse while we were at the river. I spent a few minutes chatting with one of the renters (a man from Colombia). Jarem caught the fish while I was chatting, which is why I don't have any photos of the fish.

Diana and Douglas


Denali, Gideon, Penny, Diana, Maxwell, Douglas, Jarem

Gideon doing some posing.



Diana

I think the kids enjoyed climbing the mountain as much as anything else.



No comments:

Post a Comment