Saturday, June 10, 2017

Happy Birthday, Joseph!

Today is June 10th.  Still no baby girl.  Sam's due date is June 14th, which is also known as Flag Day.  I took Douglas to the Treehouse Children's Museum in Ogden yesterday and learned something very interesting.  June 14th is also Donald Trump's birthday.  If our girl is indeed born on June 14th, we are now considering naming her Penny Melania Ogden in honor of President Trump, or perhaps we will name her Victoria The Donald Ogden.

 This week we celebrated Joseph's 33rd birthday.
 I am enjoying having him back in all of our family activities.

Eating some of their Granny Ogden's yummy banana cream pie.  Douglas ate the cream.
The trampoline park has become a weekly event.
 We took Douglas to the LDS Church History Museum in Salt Lake City.  That museum is fabulous and it has a great area for kids.
We also wandered through Temple Square.
 At the Treehouse Children's Museum
 I love these quotes around the museum.

 So true!
 I tried to get Doogles to milk the cow, but he wouldn't touch the udders.

As we continue to potty-train Douglas I find myself spending a portion of each night sleeping on the floor of his room.  He doesn't like going to sleep by himself, so when he wakes up during the night he needs someone to lie down next to him as he falls back asleep.  Normally I only stay on the floor until I hear heavy breathing coming from the little man indicating that he is asleep, but sometimes I fall asleep myself, as I did last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment