Monday, March 30, 2015

San Diego!

Little cousins (Douglas & Jesper).  Douglas sees his Mother.

Dan was in charge of a Pinewood Derby on Saturday afternoon.


That's Dan's car.  So creative!

Douglas and Jesper didn't care too much for the racing.

Clap, clap, clap!
The boys did a great job making Douglas smile for the camera.


"Cheese!"



Aunt Lizzie playing peek-a-boo.


Sunday evening stroll down by the bay.




We stopped by the San Diego temple after our walk for a few night shots.


Today (Monday) we spent the day at the beach.  Oh, what fun we had!

"Pleeeeeease play badminton with me!"



"I can't feel my legs!"
First thing that comes to your mind.  Go!  Feed the hungry and clothe the naked?  Concentration camp victim?  Somebody call an ambulance!
Sandball fight!
Throwing the fastball..........or amputee speed-skater?

Um.......Soren, is everything okay back there?
This is one of my favorite photos from today.  Beautiful Mother, cute son.  Happiness.


Look at that cheesy grin!
"Sink me.  The woman's a poet."

"Hey, I want to play over there with the big boys."
"I'm going!"

"Mmmm, sand ball.  Yummy."
Sir Douglas and his manly mustache.
Be prepared, Coombs family!  I'm improving my game.
We finished off our San Diego trip tonight with our traditional visit to Miso Harney for some of the best sushi out there.

We love you, Agle family!  Thank you for the good times.

1 comment:

  1. Looks Like you Had Fun! I Wish I Was There.... ;(

    ReplyDelete