Sunday, September 17, 2023

Diana's dancing outfit, Annabelle's baptism, kids on the A, Douglas's silent film festival

 
Diana started dance last month.


On Saturday, September 2nd, I attended the baptism of Annabelle, the daughter of two close friends in the Washington, D.C. area: Mary and Josh Carlson.

Left to right: Daniel, Clara, Emmy (the little one in front), Mary, Annabelle, Josh


Mary's Mom, Sister Bell (formerly Sister Shaw), was one of my Mother's favorite mission companions during their mission to Spain 50 years ago. I was reunited with Sister Bell at the baptism and we recorded a couple of videos to send to my Mom. Youtube won't let me embed this one:

But it will let me embed this one, for some reason unbeknownst to me:

Douglas, Penny, and Diana standing on the Utah State University (USU) Aggie A.
Douglas participated in a silent film festival yesterday.






Douglas with his fellow performers and his teacher (center).

No comments:

Post a Comment