Saturday, August 6, 2022

Temple #101 (Pocatello Idaho)

Yesterday I took Sam and the children to Paradise, to the home of Sam's parents, dropped them off, and continued north to Pocatello, Idaho, where I attended the Pocatello Temple and enjoyed an overnight stay with my aunt and uncle (Audrie and Craig Gunn). 

With Audrie and Craig outside the Pocatello Temple.





We met this delightful couple outside the temple. For the past few decades, they have made it their mission to spread joy throughout their community. Each week they make a new hat to bring smiles to young and old alike.
The nice man told me to put on his hat for a photo.
This morning I woke up early to take a few more pictures of the temple. I walked 1/2 mile straight up the road from the Gunn home to the temple.


Amberlyn, daughter of Audrie and Craig, joined us for some temple service this morning.

Twas a short, but wonderful trip. Thank you, Audrie and Craig, for your hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment