Monday, August 15, 2022

Penny does Diana's hair, the Honey Nut Cheerios man, Diana's morning hair, wooden race cars and bird houses, hotel and fun with Frye cousins, gross toothpaste, Cache County Fair

Penny likes to do Diana's hair.

That's all Douglas needs to survive - milk and Honey Nut Cheerios
The girls and I dropped Douglas off at his piano lesson one day and we went to "the tunnel park." It was too hot to use the playground. So, we stayed around this tree for the duration of the piano lesson. The girls accidentally destroyed a bug home at the base of the tree and they attempted to build another one (see the sticks?) in order to make reparations for their mistake.
Diana's morning hair

The kids made wooden cars and set up a race track.


They also made bird houses and hung them in our trees.
We spent two nights in a hotel near my parents' home to play with the Frye cousins.
Douglas, Penny, and Diana waving through the pool window.



We spent a few hours at Thanksgiving Point. Penny and Diana played in the water section and I didn't have anything to dry them off. So, I told them to sun dry.
Ari doing the python squeeze. Ari is stronger than I am now. It's quite humbling when my 15-year-old nephew can beat me at anything physical.

Penny in the rocket:

Diana in the rocket:

We took a break for lunch during our time at Thanksgiving Point.
Left-to-right (around the table): Gideon, Denali, Douglas, Penny, Maxwell, Diana
I'm including this photo so that years down the road my children will remember the toothpaste they hated. They like the strawberry toothpaste on the right. The other two they despise. Douglas even confessed that on at least one occasion they didn't use any toothpaste at all in order to avoid putting the Paw Patrol toothpaste in their mouths. 😂 Children . . . 
Sam and Grandma took the kids to the fair in Cache Valley.

Penny, Harrison, Douglas, and Diana
I smiled at Douglas's facial expression, and I got an even bigger smile when I saw the facial expression of the big guy in front of Douglas.

No comments:

Post a Comment