Saturday, December 11, 2021

Basketball, singing, singing and dancing, ward Christmas party, playing in the snow, playing for the old folks

 

Stacie got a video of Douglas and me playing mini basketball at Grandma's house on Thanksgiving Day.

Grandma sent these two videos to me. I'm proud of my children for learning my amazing songs. :)

Stacie attended our ward Christmas party with Sam and the children. She sent this video to me. Brother (Eric) Morgan is a master of musical entertainment. He selected random people from the audience to play various musical instruments for this particular song. Sam had the pleasure of playing the cow bell. Oh, what fun!

Sam sent these two videos to me. Unfortunately, when you download videos from the Marco Polo app, they aren't the best quality. I sure enjoy watching my children perform and play together.

Yesterday we got our first big snow storm. Sam took the kids out sledding and they had a great time playing in the snow.


Pure joy on that little face.
Last night Douglas and five of his fellow piano students performed for the elderly folks at Whisper Cove Assisted Living and Memory Care Center. All of the students played Christmas music.

Taking a bow

No comments:

Post a Comment