Monday, November 9, 2020

Winter arrives, other random photos, and a cute video of little Douglas

Yesterday we got our first big snowstorm of the year. Penny, Diana, and Douglas had a great time playing in the snow.
Our twist on a popular children's song: "If all the snowflakes were candy bars and milk shakes, oh what a snow that would be. I stand outside with my mouth open wide, ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah."



Now I'm inserting some photos from the last few weeks, because I do not have them posted elsewhere.
Douglas and Sam at his last soccer game for this year.
Diana reading the Book of Mormon with Sam.

Good-looking boy.
Cute girl
Douglas lost another tooth.
Penny carrying her baby beaver.
November 3rd (Election Day): This was a first for me. Due to COVID-19, most of us voted via mail-in ballot or drive-through voting. I asked for my ballot to be sent to the hotel where I was staying in Washington, D.C. The ballot was sent three weeks prior to Election Day, but it never arrived. So, I did the drive-through voting on Election Day.

The large warehouse where I received my ballot.
After receiving my ballot I was directed to a large parking lot to fill it out.
And then I drove into this area to the drop box where I deposited my ballot. I voted for Donald Trump. He didn't win. Life goes on. I'm grateful that I live in this blessed country where were can elect our leaders.
Sam and the children doing some painting on a beautiful fall day.
"What? Is something wrong?"

Douglas and I went on another date to the Station Park fountain where we played Uno for over an hour and we danced to our favorite fountain song - Rock and Roll all Nite (Kiss).
Kate found this gem-of-a-video of little Douglas throwing the ball to Grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment