Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Puppet shows, Diana says the colors, and other things

 

Sam made some puppets for the children to perform their puppet shows. I had fun with the puppets as well.

Penny, Diana, and Douglas watching the show.


Diana and Penny often accompany me when I run errands.


Clayton gave this model space ship to Douglas a while back. We put it together recently and Douglas was pleased with the result.
Ready for church on a Sunday morning.
Hanging out with Dad.
Sam and the children writing cards to send to friends and family.



Diana wondering what happened to Penny.
Sam reading to the children.
At the trampoline park.
The children and I spent some time recently on a nearby trail.
Penny and I went on another date to Station Park.
Douglas is a great big brother to Diana, constantly teaching her new things. He surprised me by putting her pajamas on her by himself the other night.
Douglas likes the game Monopoly Deal these days. Tonight, while the girls were in the tub, we brought the small table into the bathroom to play one round. I sat on the regular toilet and Douglas sat on the portable toilet. Douglas won.

No comments:

Post a Comment