Friday, May 25, 2018

Dandelions

Before I get to the Idaho photos, here's a photo of one of my favorite meals Sam makes.  Stuffed peppers.  In this photo Douglas is saying, "I don't like peppers."
Last Saturday evening we took a stroll down Lagoon Trail.
 Douglas found the dandelions.

He thought it was funny to blow them in my face.


 Penny is our nature girl.  She absolutely loves being outdoors.
Doogles had a long day.
A different day strolling down the other side of the Lagoon Trail.  Douglas loves taking pictures with his little camera.
Slow-motion video of Douglas blowing a dandelion.
Turn up your volume and you'll hear us blowing the dandelions in slow motion.
I'm teaching her young so she can take over the sweeping and mopping when she's three years old.
"Why are you taking a picture of me, Dad?  I'm just mopping."

No comments:

Post a Comment