Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Independence!

After a bath
I took three of my nephews (Caleb, Ari, and Jude) on a hike to the Y last Friday.
Watching the nuclear explosion across the valley.


Caleb - Jude - Ari
Jude - on our way back down the mountain.
Ari

Doogles fell asleep sitting up while the boys watched Octonauts at their Granny's house.

I, too, fell asleep.
July 1st - at the Freedom Festival hot-air balloon event.
I thought I'd include a few patriotic videos in this blog post.








For our friends and family members currently serving overseas.
Doogles and Maxwell were on my team for a game of Rook.
I think they lost interest.
Getting ready for church on Sunday.


July 4th - Dan and Carrie, along with most of Sam's family, came to our home for some Independence Day fun.  Here Dan is getting his feet zoned by Stacie.
 Penny - Sam - Daniel - Dan - Carrie



Dan - funny man
Playing in the back yard with Grandma

 "Um....there's a Barbie head next to me."
Good form, Spencer!  Bocce Ball

Discussing tactics
 What better way to pass Independence Day


Random funny:

The other day Sam was asking Douglas for the names of the Paw Patrol members.  Grandma let him borrow "Go Pup," which is the Paw Patrol version of "Go Fish."  One of the cards has a cow on it.  Sam remarked, "I don't know the name of the cow.  What's the cow's name?"  Douglas replied, "Holy."  I suppose he has heard the phrase "Holy Cow" one too many times.

No comments:

Post a Comment