Wednesday, November 2, 2016

"Dad, will you zone my feet?"

 Painting his Halloween pumpkin
"I'm satisfied with my artwork."
 Douglas picked this pumpkin for his Mom.
Playing at a nearby park
 I taught Doogles how to zoom in/out on an iPhone.  He zoomed in and took this photo of Mom.
 Getting ready to go trick-or-treating in his tiger costume.
 This was my favorite pumpkin of the night.  :)
 Yesterday we visited Granny and Grandpa.  Doogles' Aunt Stacie came to zone some feet while we were there.  At one point, while Stacie was zoning Granny's feet, Douglas jumped up on the adjacent couch, made himself comfortable and said, "Dad, will you zone my feet?"
 "Ooo, that's a sensitive spot right there."
 "Hey, that tickles!"
 Total relaxation
Watching Octonauts after a long day of play.
Life as a two-year-old.......it's tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment