Monday, December 7, 2015

Christkindlmarkt - German Christmas Market

On Saturday, Sam and I visited the German-style Christmas market in Salt Lake City.

We ate bratwurst, wiener schnitzel, some kind of lemony au gratin potatoes, bland noodles with gravy on them, mini pancakes with powdered sugar and jam, and watered-down "European" hot chocolate (probably Swiss Miss).
Later on that day we met up with Sara, Jarem, and the boys (and Miss Denali!) to enjoy the lights at Temple Square, but first we stopped at the Lion House Restaurant. 
Goofing off with Doogles

Jarem:  "Five kids and cold weather........yipee!"
Ari:  "O come all ye faithful...."
Sara:  "I have huge muscles."

Jude:  "It's cold.  I hate my life right now."
Gideon:  "I'm just going to close my eyes and pretend I'm not here."
Denali:  "Zzzzzzzz"


Good times!
This has nothing to do with our Christmas activities.  Just making another video for Douglas.

No comments:

Post a Comment