Monday, October 23, 2023

Sara's birthday, Saratoga Springs Temple, birthday dinner and Rook

 

Douglas played this birthday song for Sara's birthday last Friday, 20 October.

Later that day, I joined Dad, Sara, Joseph, and Phil (my good friend from my high school days) at the Saratoga Springs Temple.





with Phil
Daniel, Phil, Joseph


Daniel, Joseph, Sara, Dad
Following the temple, we went back to Mom's and Dad's home for dinner and birthday Rook. Sara's friend, Debbie, and our long-time family friend, Dan Urbina, joined us for dinner.

Side note: I never know if I should write "Mom's and Dad's home" or "Mom and Dad's home." Is one more proper than the other? I suppose I could write "the home of my beloved father and mother" to avoid the issue altogether. 😁
Joseph, Sara, Daniel, Dan

I love the conversations that take place during our Rook games at the Ogden table.
Other, less-friendly things take place at the table. This is Dan protecting himself from the toxic fumes I was releasing during our game.

No comments:

Post a Comment