Saturday, February 18, 2023

Stacie's wedding

 Stacie married Andrew Ludlow today in a small, beautiful ceremony in Wellsville, Utah.

Penny and Diana playing with Lydian and Tristan (Andrew's children from a previous marriage) before the wedding ceremony began.

Talking to Doug (Stacie's father), Andrew, and Andrew's mother (Margaret)
Douglas making little Ivy smile. Clayton, Ivy's father, is holding Ivy.
Lydian, Penny (behind Lydian), Tristan, Schofield, Douglas, Krew, Jarren
The marriage ceremony performed by the bishop of Stacie's and Andrew's ward.
Stacie and Andrew
Group photo of the wedding attendees (family members of the bride and groom)
Grandma and Grandpa Coombs with their grandchildren, now including Lydian and Tristan.
Lydian and Tristan with their Grandma Margaret (Andrew's mother). Lydian and Tristan excitedly commented that they now have two grandmothers named Margaret.
Margaret, Andrew, Stacie, Margaret, Doug
Happy parents of the bride
Siblings - Taylor, Nate, Spencer, Stacie, Kate, Seth, Sam
The photographer took some individual family photos after the marriage ceremony. Here are Stacie and Andrew with their children, Lydian and Tristan.
Seth (holding Charly), Krew, Jarren, and McCall (holding Reed)
Reed perked up when the marshmallows came out during the photographing.
Daniel, Sam, Douglas, Diana, Penny
Sam and I are laughing because the photographer told me to put my hands in my pockets, but leave the thumbs sticking out. She was trying to make me look cool. I never leave my thumbs out when I put my hands in my pockets. So, we laughed.
Douglas
Penny
Diana
Jori and Spencer (holding baby Kendrick), with Harrison (left) and Schofield (right) in front.
Kate and Clayton with their baby, Ivy.
Nate and Valerie
Taylor
Margaret and Doug
Cutting the cake

Congratulations, Stacie and Andrew!

No comments:

Post a Comment