Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Happy 7th Birthday, Douglas!

 
Sam made this cake for Douglas.




Grandma joined us for Douglas's birthday celebration.
We went to the trampoline park this morning.
This is one of Douglas's birthday presents. He really likes it.
And I like it, too!

Other happenings:

Penny knows how to recite the Pledge of Allegiance.
The kids came to Costco with me the other day.
Diana at the park.



For Family Home Evening (FHE) yesterday we put together school supply bags and delivered them, along with a bunch of diapers and feminine pads, to an organization that helps refugees.

Sam played two videos showing how we can help refugees and she used the following scriptures to explain to the children that when we serve others, we are serving Christ:

"For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

"Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

"Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

"When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

"Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

"And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me." [Matthew 25:35-40]

This is classic Penny. Why sit in a chair when you can jump on it?
Mother's Day: The children (with Grandma's help) made a Perler Bead bowl for Sam for Mother's Day.
They love their mother. I love their mother!

No comments:

Post a Comment