Sunday, January 10, 2021

January fun

 

Grandma's birthday was on 30 December. I'm finally posting some photos.



Douglas, Schofield, Diana, Penny
Visiting Granny and Grandpa

Diana taking a picture of me.

Denali, Penny, and Diana eating cereal.

We had the pleasure of Denali's company at our home for a few days this week. Here the children are making and decorating Funfetti cakes.




Denali likes her cake.

Denali thoroughly enjoyed our dress-up containers. She was in costume throughout each day.


Another visit to Granny and Grandpa. "Give me a thumbs up to start!"




Ring around the rosie . . . 
. . . we all fall down.

What you don't see in the trampoline photos/videos are the back problems I caused myself. :) I'm too old for trampolines.
Blowing up punch balloons.


Douglas knows how to relax.
Sam planned to do an igloo-building activity with the children using sugar cubes. Because today is Sunday, she decided to change the idea a bit. She had the children build temples instead.
"Dad, I have something to say."
"My hands are sticky."
"Seriously, they're really sticky."
"Eeeeewww! Get it off!"
Douglas with his finished product.


Happy Sabbath!

No comments:

Post a Comment