Monday, June 8, 2020

Painting, Park, Swimming, Bump, Birthday, and Crossbow

 Sidewalk painting.
 Diana paints the back of her head as much as anything else.
 I'm an arteeest!



 Yo ho ho!
 Diana at the park
 Douglas, Diana, Penny - sibling love.
 "Ah ha! I found Mom's water bottle. I don't care if it's attached to her bag. I'm thirsty."
 "You caught me!"
 Seth, McCall and their children are in town for a few weeks. They went to the pool last week. This is Krew chilling on a lounge chair.
 Diana
 Penny
 Douglas
 Jarren is wiped out.
 Ah, the joys of being a tipsy toddler. Check out the size of that goose egg!

 Joseph (my brother) turned 36 yesterday. He's doing what we call the "bean diet," so he got a bean cake for his birthday cake.
 Daniel, Lee, Dustin (in the wheelchair), and Alan. Yesterday, Lee and I picked up Dustin and we drove to Manassas, VA to visit Alan, Emily and their cute kids. Twas a beautiful day. So nice to be out in their gorgeous, wooded neighborhood.
 I tried out Alan's crossbow.

No comments:

Post a Comment