Thursday, July 4, 2019

Independence Day (Part Two)

I have Granny to thank for all of the photos in this blog post.
Penny, Sam, Daniel 
Eating pancakes at the home of Granny and Grandpa Ogden in Provo.
 I love my little Diana.
 The trampoline - what an amazing investment! The kids jumped for hours today.

 "Cheese!"
 Mom took a short nap after the hot-air balloons this morning.
 Diana and I looked a photos on Mom's phone.
 My Uncle Don and Aunt Judy came by for a visit this evening.
 Sara will give a final class tomorrow to become certified as a yoga instructor. So, she practiced her class on us today.
 Future yogis.
 Joseph laughed at us while we attempted our yoga poses.

 Even Penny got in on the yoga action.
 Judy, Don, Sam, and Diana watching the yoga class.
 Flexibility . . . or the lack thereof, in my case.
Daniel, Penny, Jarem, Sara
 Penny enjoyed the various poses.

 My favorite yoga pose - savasana.

 Joseph had fun making Diana smile today.
 With Uncle Don
Penny was so worn out she didn't even make it to the door to leave Granny's house tonight. That, my friends, is the result of a fantastic Independence Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment