Sunday, April 28, 2019

There she grows!

 Diana at two weeks of age

 Happy in Mom's embrace
Two weeks after her arrival, Doogles finally decided to hold his baby sister.
Doogles: "Hey, this is fun."
Diana: "You got me?!"
Spencer, Jori, and Schofield - Easter egg hunt at Grandma's house.
Grandma and Penny
"Here, Schofield, you can deposit your eggs in my bucket."
"I found two!"
Taylor enjoying the egg hunt.
Doogles found a few
As did Penny
"I pooped. I think it went up my back."
Douglas and Penny "helping" Grandpa.
Jarem and Diana
This is during Grandpa's Easter message. Denali appears to be thoroughly engaged.
She succumbed
I made a little birthday card for Magnus.


Douglas showing off his LEGO sea creatures.
Diana at one month of age.
"Wait for it . . . trying to focus here."
"Oh! There's my mama!"
Penny, Doogles, Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment