Friday, December 21, 2018

Bedtime Craziness, Mom on the organ, Birthday Girls

This post is a bit random.  I have various photos and videos, but I don't want to create separate posts for them.  Getting lazy, Daniel?

Mom doesn't think I should post these, but I want them for posterity.  Mom's descendants should see one of the things that gave Mom some extra gray hairs.  Playing the organ for Sacrament Meeting.
These are a couple of her practice sessions.
 An old army buddy of mine sent me these two photos from 2003.

 Doogles is getting good at coloring.

These two videos make me smile.  Cute kids.

And last, but definitely NOT least . . . the beautiful birthday girls!  Sam and Stacie turned 30 today.  They went out for birthday breakfast . . .
. . . with Douglas
. . . and Kate and Penny, and I believe Grandma is taking the picture.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment