Sunday, December 31, 2017

Goodbye, 2017

Doing "puffy paint" with Mom.
Forget New Year's Eve.  Every year ends with a much more special occasion.  Margaret's (Grandma Coombs's) birthday!  This is her birthday dinner.
Doogles and Penny with their Grandma Coombs
Is Stacie wearing a BYU sweater?!  Back on the straight and narrow path, I see. ;)
Grandma said this was her favorite present.

I drove to the Washington D.C. Visitor's Center this evening to see the lights and attend their final Christmas/holiday performance of the year (Chinese Dancers).

I could only handle five minutes out in the cold before my fingers no longer functioned to work the camera.  It's freezing here!
This was the best part of the performance.  An 11-year-old pianist student from Julliard.  How do I get the title "Master" in front of my name?  Master Daniel.  Has a nice ring to it.


Eat your hearts out, people at Times Square!  This is my New Year's Eve activity.


No comments:

Post a Comment