Thursday, November 23, 2017

Fish Manicure

I took Doogles to visit my good friend, Phil, and his wife and son.  Here I am with their son, Isaac, who is much taller than Penny, and one month older, but two pounds lighter. :)
We also visited another good friend, Jon, who showed us his trains.  Doogles loved Thomas the Train.
 We stopped by Douglas's Granny and Grandpa Ogden's place before heading home.  This is one of Douglas's favorite activities (the wiggle bike) at their place.
Dad joined in the fun for a bit........until my knees started hurting.
And of course we had to play a card game.  Douglas loves Uno these days, and he's very good at it.
On Monday I took Douglas to the Seaquarium in Layton.  I thought it was pretty neat, but Doogles might enjoy it more in a couple of years.

 I loved my fish manicure.  Doogles wouldn't stick his hand in the water.  Funny feeling having those things suck on my skin.

Doogles took a picture of me brushing the shark teeth.
As we passed this sign Douglas said, "Dad, that's a funny-looking pig."  Well, it's definitely funny-looking.
 We spent about 90 minutes at the Seaquarium.  Then we spent 60 minutes (I'm not exaggerating) going up and down the escalator just outside the Seaquarium, and Doogles enjoyed that far more than the fish.
He sang songs as we went up and down.
Penny is eating a few solid foods now, and Doogles likes to feed her.
I should get a video of her rocking back and forth in her chair, possibly in an attempt to escape.  It's funny.

She is very lovable.
 Playing Uno downstairs
 We had the pleasure of hosting some of Sam's family for Thanksgiving today.  What a nice day.  Beautiful weather, great company, yummy food, and of course a few games of Uno and Rook.  I'm grateful for family.
Douglas's Uncle Nate (Sam's younger brother) racked out on Douglas's bed after the Thanksgiving feast.

I like this video about giving thanks:

No comments:

Post a Comment