Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Baby blessing & more


We blessed baby Penny in church on Sunday, 3 September, and we enjoyed having many of our family members with us that day.


I love my little girl.
"Whoa, that's a bit too close."
With Grandma
A friend in our church group took this (and the following two photos) at the park a few days ago.


Doogles wanders in to our room each night to take his place on the floor, and he sometimes awakes in strange places.
Lizzie and her boys are in town this week.  Lizzie created a slip 'n slide to pass some time on a hot Labor Day.
I got in on the action, but now (two days later) my body is telling me I should not have participated.



"Uncle Daniel?  On the slip 'n slide?!"
You're supposed to slide, Ari.  Looks like he punched his arm into the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment